Pay Rent Online - It's Free & Easy to Use!
Please click here to access your Tenant Portal: Tenant Portal
Signing up for the Tenant Portal provides access to a lot of great tools.
1. Set up automatic payments.
2. View your tenant ledger and charges or credits on your account.
3. Access Lease documents such as signed leases, renewals, and lease addendums.
4. Submit maintenance requests.
Call your property management team for questions or access to the online portal.
- Madison Gas & Electric - 608.252.7222
- Alliant Energy (Electricity for High Point Commons ONLY) - 1.800.255.4268
- Madison Water Utililty - 608-266-4651
Cable & Internet Providers
- Charter Communications - 1.877.906.9121
- TDS - 608.828.5004
- Star Satellite (Dish Network or DirecTV) - 608.831.7827
United States Postal Service
We strive to provide our resident's with the very best customer service and also allow our employees rest and family time. To help balance those two things, we have compiled a list of issues that require immediate attention outside of our normal business hours by one of our highly trained on-call emergency maintenance technicians. Please be aware that if your call does not fall into one of the categories listed below, the call will be held until the next business day and our technicians will not be called out. You may also help expedite service by emailing or calling your property management team directly and leaving a message which will be received the next business day. Thank you!
- No heat (when temperature in your home is below 67 degrees Fahrenheit)
- No water
- No hot water
- Gas leaks (leave the building immediately and call Madison Gas & Electric 608-252-1111)
- No electricity throughout entire home (other than neighborhood outages or unpaid utility bills)
- Downed trees or wires on property
- Frozen or broken water pipes
- Major water leaks
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Toilet plugged (only if there is only one toilet in the home and resident has made attempts to unplug it)
- Garage door will not open/close
- Building fire alarm sounding (exit building to safety and first call "911")
- Carbon monoxide detector sounding (exit building to safety, call "911" and then notify Emergency Maintenance)
- Carbon monoxide detector or smoke alarm intermittingly beeping
- For FIRE, RESCUE, AMBULANCE, POLICE emergencies, call 911
EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE PHONE: 608.283.7806
Do you have a friend, family member, or co-worker looking for a new apartment? Refer them to one of our three locations and we'll credit your account *$300 to say thanks! It's a win-win. You get great neighbors, we get great residents, and you'll earn a little extra cash too! Please contact your property management team to learn more.
*You must be a current resident to qualify for the referral bonus. No cash value, the referral bonus will be added as a credit on your apartment account ledger. Your name must be listed on the application at the time the application is submitted and the applications must be approved and a 12 month lease signed to qualify for the bonus. Per apartment, not per person. Up to $300. Not applicable for sublets or transfers. For additional rules and guidelines, please contact your property management team for more information.